Thursday, September 18, 2008

One Lifestyle Group..

I quitted my new job 2 weeks ago.. shocking?.. No.. but it hit me hard, the thought of leaving everyone, going our separate ways... its saddening... well if it wasnt because of our British boss and his muck mouth. We wouldve stayed and things wouldve been better. Well i guess you cant have it all. not in this world.. now with everyone leaving the company, finally He's getting his taste of retribution.. cut all the "im in deep shit so imma be nice to you" crap... we aint buyin it..

below is my last conversation with him..Adrian Hobbs: Wakey wakey, try to be early thx

Jufy: Sorry Adrian i wont be coming in anymore, cuz i really dont think thats the place i wanna be in or working at..

Adrian Hobbs: Wanker..

It was quiet awhile after that, then he texted me again.. yknow tryna be nice to me and shit..

Adrian Hobbs: U havent even try yet..

Jufy: Its never about trying man. i can give anything a fucking try. Its about you and how you treat your workers man..

and that was the last of it.. pardon my foul language..

Although ive only been working there for couple of days, my former colleagues sure didnt make me feel out of place. i could totally click with them.. and thats great..


1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.