Saturday, September 13, 2008

18 bucks?.. you've got to be kiddin me..

When it comes to taxis in spore, there could only be one thing that'd ring in your head.. something it is synonymous to.. and that is poor service and bad attitude.. well frankly ive never experienced any bad or ill treatment from them until one night after my late movie.. i dashed into a blue cab.. why blue cab one might wonder.. well i dont carry cash around much, i normally pay with my Visa card/Nets wherever i go therefore i only bring my cards out.. and it is written boldly on the cab door and no it cant get any more conspicuous than that..that they do accept Nets/Visa.. so i got in.. the taxi drove me back and stopped at the nearest stand to my block.. the following conversation took place when i was gonna pay for the fare..

Driver: thatd be 14 dollars sir.

Jufy: nets?..

Driver: owh sorry my machine is down..

To make this simpler to understand.. imma cut some unimportant dialogues out..

Driver: ill take you to the nearest ATM

Jufy: ....................

After 15 minutes of roaming around looking for an Auto Teller.. we finally found one and the driver drove me back to the spot where we stopped..

Driver: now thatd be 18 dollars..

Jufy: for?..

Driver: for taking you to the bank and drove you back..

Jufy: excuse me, its not my fault your machine isnt working and its not like your door says we have to have cash at all times.. clearly it says that you accept NETS or VISA.

Driver: so are you going to pay or not?.. if not then im going to call the cops..

Jufy: haha really?.. go ahead..

Driver dials his phone and make a report against me..

Driver to the Officer on the phone: sir i have a passenger who refused to pay, block number bla bla bla...

Driver: the cops are on their way..

Jufy: awesome..

We waited.. and waited..

Driver: ........................... *pissed*

Jufy: zzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZ

An hour has passed...

Driver: i dont think they're coming, its ok you dont have to pay.. consider yourself lucky... take that as a SIN money.. i dont want your money..

To myself: WTF?..

Jufy: lets just be fair alright.. imma give you that 14 bucks and not more..

Driver: i dont need your money..

Jufy: *throws the money on the front passenger seat and gets out of the cab*


0 comments: