Monday, January 5, 2009

Belated post..

It was my birthday a few days ago, i feel a little over the hill.. haha NOT! and i'd like to thank those who have wished me.

Especially,

Gill for the lovely pictures you made me, Jane for the drawings on the board and the slides, Kiddy for your e-card (she's environmentally conscious), Ke Xin for the surprises and present, Penny for the cute videos and e-card. Vivian and Maggie for the touching slides ;), and Kelly for the dancing video, Luke for the opening and closing wishes haha that was very sweet of you guys.

and not forgetting my family too for the lovely presents.

Here's a clip of one of the videos Penny, Jufy and Vivian made for me. (noticed the error?) well you're about to find out why.. hehe


Thank you all! ;)


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

by the way,I didn`t only for environmental awareness,but also for the friendship between us~as this is is really my first time to make the e-card all by my own~~And I think it was also my most rough work~~haha~~kinding~~

Designer, Ambitious Dreamer said...

Hehe i admire your effort and creativity. Hope to see more from you :)